A DOT Physical Exam That's Convenient and Affordable.
*****ATTENTION DRIVERS....We offer walk-in DOT physical exams Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm for $60. Our doctors are nationally certified to perform the DOT physical through the NRCME and FMCSA.******
Our goal is to provide quick, convenient, and affordable DOT physicals that meet DOT physical requirements to keep your commercial drivers license current. Our office provides the necessary DOT physical form as well as your DOT physical card.
The DOT Physical Exam
We give a comprehensive DOT physical exam that includes checking blood pressure, vision, reflexes, heart, lungs and the always popular urine analysis for blood, sugar, and protein. We strive to make this a pleasant experience from start to finish.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Consortium
We offer a DOT certified consortium to keep your company compliant with all the latest DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations.
We provide full-service drug & alcohol testing that will give you peace of mind and make this part of your business worry free. Our simplified procedure is ideal for anyone who is subject to random drug testing.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug testing is not part of the DOT physical exam, but your company may request to have DOT drug testing done at the same time. We provide DOT and non-DOT drug testing here at the office. DOT drug testing is a separate test with separate charges.
Because we understand that life of on the road is difficult, we also provide chiropractic treatment to help alleviate your lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, knee pain, and sciatic nerve pain as well as many other conditions. Our chiropractic treatments are very affordable.
We are conveniently located on the 2nd floor at the Denver West TA truck stop in beautiful Denver, CO off of I-70 and Ward Road/exit 266.
Once inside the truck stop, head toward the back of the convenience store, then you will see a trucker's lounge/tv room. The staircase is opposite of that. Head up the stairs, and then down the hall, and we're the first door on the left.
There is ample parking for big rigs and cars alike. We do not require appointments for your DOT physical but we can be reached at (720) 436-2554 to guarantee that there won't be a wait.
We accept cash, company check, VISA/Mastercard, and American Express, so how you pay is always up to you.
Our operating hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm for your CDL physical exam. Our goal is to provide you with convenient, flexible hours so you can pull into the truck stop, get your DOT physical, DOT drug test or Chiropractic treatment done, and pull out.
If you would like to schedule your appointment online for your CDL physical, use the link on the right side bar.
- Drug Testing
- Pre-employment, post-accident and DOT random drug testing at TA Truck Stop
- DOT and Non-DOT Alcohol Testing
- Fast, easy and convenient DOT and non-DOT breath alcohol testing with instant results.
- DOT Physical Exam Requirements
- DOT physical exam requirements
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium
- Affordable DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol testing consortium for you and your business.
- Pre-participation Sports Physicals for School
- Get your sports physical for $30 in Denver. Walk-ins Welcome. Office hours are 8 am-6 pm Monday through Friday.
- $20 Chiropractic Treatment. No Gimmicks, no hassle, no start-up costs
- Chiropractic treatment for lower back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain
- Come see us today for your DOT physical exam
- About us
- Meet the docs
- Important CDL Links
- Helpful Links for Your Commercial Drivers License
- Contact Driver's Choice
- Here's how to get a hold of us